National Network of DOT Medical Examiner
The Port Occupational & Medical Clinic LLC
DOT PHYSICAL EXAMS IN Brownsville, TEXAS
- DOT Medical Exam for Commercial Truck Drivers (CDL Physical Exam)
- OOIDA Member Discounts
- CDL Driver Physicals
- FAA BasicMed Physical Exams for Private Pilots
- School Bus Driver Physicals
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Testing
- We administer all varieties of vaccines including TB skin test
- Hep A
- Hep B
- Yellow Fever and Typhoid. We do EKG’S
- Vision Tests
- DOT Drug Screens
- NON-DOT Drug Screens
- Confirmatory Drug screening and instant testing. Breath Alcohol Tests. We provide Lab Services
- and we are CLIA Certified to do strep and flu screenings
- COVID Testing Rapid and PCR
- HIV testing and instant glucose and lipids test in house
- QuantiFERON and Phlebotomy. We count with the newest digital technology available in portable X-Ray equipment reporting reading results within one hour.
Our Priority is to the Driver!
We Perform Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exams to Assist in Obtaining a CDL Medical Card.
Pass Your DOT Medical Exam!We know how important it is that you maintain a current CDL medical card. With extensive knowledge of the exam requirements, we will guide you through so you can Keep on Truckin'.
What is a Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exam?Helping drivers is what we do. We know the medical requirements and we are interested in helping the driver maintain their livelihood. When needed, we steer drivers with medical conditions thru the requirements so they maintain a current CDL medical card.
Need your DOT Physical Exam Today?Give us a call! We are committed to getting you back on the road in no time.
BiographyDoctor of Medicine. Family Practice Physician.
NRCME Number: 1782150612