HAVE A WEBSITE FOCUSED SOLELY ON DOT-RELATED SERVICES
(TeamCME Members Only)
Drivers and Motor Carriers primarily use the internet to find a Medical Examiner. Our Search Engine Optimization makes you more visible and produces results.
Already have a website?
Allow your business site to focus on all other aspects of your business. Plus, linking your business website to your member webpage will help to increase the ranking and exposure of your existing website.
Help us obtain the highest SEO ranking for you by doing the following:
- Provide up to 2 pictures which may include a picture of yourself, your staff, your clinic, or your logo.
- Add a short bio. Consider including years in practice, your local history, caring for drivers and patients, education/training.
- Put in your pricing and give us permission to include it. The only time your pricing should not be there is if your pricing is not competitive.
- Provide directions to your office. You can include specific directions off a main highway or road, or simply give a description of where your office is located (ex. across from the bank).
- Content unrelated to DOT Physical Exams should be avoided as this can dilute the search engine optimization. You can list other services you want to market to drivers/motor carriers in the “Services” section.
- If you have a separate website or online scheduling, provide the URL and we will link them to your webpage.