NRCME Updated CME Training:
This is an approved, comprehensive NRCME training course which provides critical information necessary to perform a thorough DOT physical exam, including an update of all current FMCSA medical standards and guidance. It exceeds the FMCSA requirement to become a certified medical examiner and will completely prepare you for the NRCME certification exam.
Course Content Includes:
- Complete overview of how to navigate the FMCSA website
- Instructions on how to complete the FMCSA forms, documentation, and reporting requirements
- Determination Pending
- Medical Examination Standards
- Vision and Hearing
- The “REAL” FMCSA Sleep Apnea Requirements and Regulation Citation
- 100% Correct, Easy to Use Sleep Apnea Algorithm
- Diabetes: Type 2 Driver Determinations & Type 1 Diabetes Driver Determinations using the new Federal ITDM Assessment form
- Psychological Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- How to Bullet Proof your Medication Use Determination
- Other Diseases
This course will not count towards the NRCME 5- year refresher training requirement that will be offered by FMCSA online for free when released!