DOT Medical Examiner Administrative Assistant (MEAA) Training
- Portions of the exam that can be performed by staff members
- Conditions that may limit the certification status of the driver
- Standards pertaining to vision, hearing, diabetes, hypertension, drug use
- Federal Exemptions & Skilled Performance Evaluation
- Overview of medical exam form & certificate
- Definitions of Commercial Motor Vehicles, Motor Carriers, Drivers, & their responsibilities
- School Bus Operations
- Foreign Country Drivers
- How to login & create an account in the National Registry
Two training modules, each less than 1 hour in length.
On demand. Learn at your own pace.
Review as often as needed.