National Network of DOT Medical Examiner
The D.O.T. Exam Center (Formerly) Hollywood Chiropractic Center
Dr. Annette Stevko, DC, National Registry Certified Medical Examiner
Hours of OperationMonday-Saturday 8-5
For alternate times please call to make arrangements
- Onsite Services Available!
- DOT Physical Exams for Commercial Drivers (CDL Physical Exams)
- non-CDL exams
- School Bus Driver Physical Exams
- Driver Wellness and Fitness
- Vendor with First Group America - First Student - HireRight - eScreen - Abbott - GIS - JJ Keller
- COBID Certified Firm WBE - ESB - DBE
- Happy Customers are our #1 Priority! A few of our exceptionally happy clients include: Student Transportation of America
- FedEx-ODOT-Cintas-First Student-Kenco Logistics-Knife River-Two Brothers Moving- TriMet-Lift -City of Portland and many individual drivers references available upon request!
Our Priority is to the Driver!
We Perform Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exams to Assist in Obtaining a CDL Medical Card.
Pass Your DOT Medical Exam!We know how important it is that you maintain a current CDL medical card. With extensive knowledge of the exam requirements, we will guide you through so you can Keep on Truckin'.
What is a Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exam?Helping drivers is what we do. We know the medical requirements and we are interested in helping the driver maintain their livelihood. When needed, we steer drivers with medical conditions thru the requirements so they maintain a current CDL medical card.
BiographyDr. Stevko is a Certified Medical Examiner in the National Registry and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, serving the community for 35 years. She is a Titleist Golf Fitness Instructor and Medical level 3 provider. Dr. Stevko has treated Olympic boxers from Germany, Russia, and the USA. She has also treated ice skaters and swimmers and has 30 years experience providing care to the LPGA (women's professional golf tour).
NRCME Number: 3990473806