Detect murmurs using advanced
Artificial Intelligence. Perfect for DOT
Physicals and Sports Accessments.
TeleSensi™ Cardiac is designed to work with electronic stethoscopes.
First, a recording is made with the stethoscope. The
recording is then analyzed using our cloud-based algorithm. It
interprets the sound and determines if a murmur is present. After
this a diagnosis is sent to the user. The healthcare professional
can then use this result to assist in diagnosing their patient.
Every heart sound recorded by TeleSensi™ Cardiac is compared
against the world’s largest validated heart sound database to
determine if it’s an innocent physiological murmur (class III) or a
dangerous pathological murmur (class I). This gives an objective
opinion on what is heard. To further study the results, one can
use the application to analyze and re-listen to the recordings at
TeleSensi™ Cardiac allows one to have complete control of the
heart sounds that you are analyzing. TeleSensi™ Cardiac reports
heartrate at each of the four auscultation positions, relative
energy distribu- tions, and the complete heart murmur diagnosis.
This report can be exported to an Electronic Health Record (EHR)
or telemedicine system, be printed, given to a patient, or used in
TeleSensi™ Cardiac is a Class II FDA approved medical device
that derives the following benefits for healthcare practitioners
1. Access heart sounds from anywhere in the world
2. Integrate auscultation records into an EHR
3. Share sounds with your clinical network
4. Instantly detect and classify murmurs
5. Performing of cardiac assessments
6. Extract heart sound parameters
7. Cost effective and scalable
8. Detects 15 different heart conditions!
9. Reduce unneeded referrals and delays!
9. Can be performed by staff with physician overread
10. Have your clinic listed for direct DOT referrals