Training: Respirator Program Management/Marketing Packet
RESPIRATOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/MARKETING PACKET
With the Respirator Program Management/Marketing Packet, providers can hit the ground running
and be ready for success without any additional effort.
The Respirator Program Management and Marketing packet is a comprehensive package of (25) needed forms, videos, regulatory information and more for worker training, employer education, and management of respirator use and fit testing programs.
Use the forms that Dr. Thorpe uses in his own practice! Download the forms and presentations and use them with your branding for an outstanding demonstration of competence and preparation in providing respirator program services.
Folder One (Med Eval, Surveillance Customizable Forms)
1. Alternative Questionnaire
2. OSHA Respirator Questionnaire PDF
3. Respirator Usage Qualification Examination
4. Respirator Usage Qualification Report form
5. Written Medical Report, Surveillance exam, Crystalline Silica
Folder Two (Regulatory information, RPP program, Surveillance information)
1. 29 CFR 1910.134 Major Requirements
2. 1,3 Butadiene OSHA
3. Methylene Chloride, OSHA
4. Crystalline Silica written reg and report forms
5. OSHA Crystalline Silica Fact Sheet – Construction
6. OSHA Crystalline Silica Fact Sheet – General Industry, Maritime
7. OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica Table 1
8. OSHA Hexavalent chromium
9. RPP template – For employers to assist with their written program development.
10. Surveillance exam description
Folder Three (Fit testing)
1. Fit testing customizable record form
2. Generic Fit Testing Synopsis information – 3M
3. Preparing for Fit Testing – form for workers and companies – PDF – convert to word to customize.
4. Sample Fit Testing and Training Record
5. Guide to Respirators
Folder Four (RPP and Surveillance training and marketing PPT programs)
1. Instruction in performing the PPT programs
2. Crystalline Silica – Marketing program PPT
3. Respirator training (includes bonus slides for training for surveillance programs)– PPT
4. Respirator training – post test for workers
5. OSHA Respirator Training – youtube videos for respirator use, cleaning and maintenance