Training: OccMed: Medical Evaluation for Respirator Use (All 6 Parts)
"Medical Evaluation for Respirator Use" Course
TeamCME Sponsored Online, On-Demand Training
Purchase the full 12 Hour "Medical Evaluation for Respirator Use Course and Save!
TeamCME is proud to sponsor Dave Thorpe, DC, ACBOH, President of WorkRite Safety's upcoming "Medical Evaluation for Respirator Use" online training. Composed of 6 (2 hour) parts, this 12 hour course is designed to provide the knowledge and tools for immediate success in performing these exams and getting involved in this highly rewarding opportunity! Upon completion of the program, attendees are eligible to obtain a WorkRite** Certificate of Completion and Competency. Purchase of individual Parts also available.
- Everything you need to know about the OSHA regulation relating to respirator use.
- Environmental Hazards in the workplace.
- Respirator protection devices and how they are used.
- Requirements for a company’s Respirator Protection Program.
- Medical Evaluation Procedures.
- Medical Guidelines and Regulations for Respirator users.
- How to report results.
- Medical Surveillance Programs and their requirements.
Note: This course does not include NIOSH Spirometry Certification to perform spirometry for respiratory use.
For detailed information about this 12 Hour program and available CE credits (Click Here).
Cost & Registration:
All 6 Parts: Total 12 Hours Medical Evaluation for Respirator Use Course
450: $395 President's Month Discounted Price (expires March 1, 2019)
**The WorkRite Certificate of Completion and Competency requires a passing score of 70% on each of the (6) session's (20) question written exam, and attendance of all (6) 2-hour training sessions.