Become a DOT Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT)
- Perform alcohol testing for commercial drivers, pilots, school bus drivers, merchant mariners, transit employees, pipeline workers and all other DOT Administrations.
- Perform alcohol testing for all Non-DOT regulated businesses that conduct alcohol testing of their employees.
- All Motor Carriers and Drivers are required to be in an Alcohol and Drug Testing program that includes random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, and other alcohol testing.
- Be a “One Stop Shop” of services. There is a shortage of Accredited DOT Breath Alcohol Technicians.
- Can be performed within 10 minutes by staff members who have completed the DOT training requirements.
- When Error Correction Training is required by DOT regulation, our accredited training review of the error subject and limited Proficiency Demonstration satisfies the requirements.
- A Lifeloc Breath Alcohol Tester must be present to demonstrate sufficient error correction by performing 3 mock collections.
- Yearly calibration must be performed by a Lifeloc Certified Operator and Calibration Technician (C-LOCT).
- We will help you with your yearly calibration or we encourage you to return your equipment to Lifeloc for a more complete service which includes diagnostics and a mechanical check-up.
BAT Error Correction Training (Only):
Yearly Calibration of Lifeloc Phoenix 6 or EV-30 (TeamCME Members Only):