The Largest Nationwide Network of DOT Medical Examiners
From DOT alcohol & drug testing to screening for sleep apnea, our partners & members are the best in the business.
We help motor carriers retain their safe driver workforce for years to come.
- Our medical examiners steer motor carriers and drivers through the exam process, addressing any possible health concerns as they pertain to the medical standards.
- Direct access to Dr. Mike Megehee, NRCME Champion, FMCSA Medical Examiner Education WIPT.
Be a part of our nationwide TeamCME random testing consortium or choose to be in your own
- Use our national network of DOT Urine Specimen Collectors & Breath Alcohol Technicians
- Receive testing results electronically
- Search and choose from hundreds of DOT Physical Exam or DOT alcohol and drug testing clinics. Clinic locations, driving directions, and contact information are at your fingertips!
- Drivers receive “Expiration Alerts” before their medical card expiresSave the location of your last medical examiner
- Never get caught with an expired medical certificate!
We have developed a responsible decision-making protocol for sleep apnea screening, based on the FMCSA bulletin and medical review board recommendations. In partnership with Interstate Sleep Apnea Solutions, drivers can have a home sleep study in the comfort of their own bed (or truck) where they have a better chance of actually sleeping. This test takes less than a week and costs only $250.
We invite national driver associations to contact us regarding a 10% discount for their members or drivers. OOIDA members can get a 10% discount at many of our clinics. That’s a Win-Win situation for everybody!
Cutting Edge Innovation at no Extra Cost! Drivers can receive a computer-aided heart murmur evaluation equal to that of a cardiologist. This device has already saved drivers’ lives and goes a long way in identifying previously undetected heart conditions. Available at participating clinics.