HAVE A WEBSITE FOCUSED SOLELY ON FAA BASICMED EXAMS
(TeamCME Members Only)
Drivers and Motor Carriers primarily use the internet to find a Medical Examiner. Our Search Engine Optimization makes you more visible and produces results.
Help us obtain the highest SEO ranking for you by doing the following:
- Provide up to 2 pictures which may include a picture of yourself, your staff, your clinic, or your logo.
- Add a short bio. Consider including years in practice, your local history, caring for drivers and patients, education/training.
- Put in your pricing and give us permission to include it. The only time your pricing should not be there is if your pricing is not competitive.
- Provide directions to your office. You can include specific directions off a main highway or road, or simply give a description of where your office is located (ex. across from the bank).
- Content unrelated to DOT Physical Exams should be avoided as this can dilute the search engine optimization. You can list other services you want to market to drivers/motor carriers in the “Services” section.
- If you have a separate website or online scheduling, provide the URL and we will link them to your webpage.