Dominate Internet BasicMed Referrals!
Your Office Webpage on Google Page 1 Results
Here’s Why it Works.
The majority of Aviation Medical Examiners don’t want to do BasicMed Exams. Private Pilots want a BasicMed exam because it’s easier to pass, takes less time, and is less expensive. If the pilot is over 40, the BasicMed exam is valid for twice as long as a 3rd Class medical certificate.
The primary resource pilots use to find a FAA BasicMed provider is the internet, with over 60% of searches coming from a mobile device. With our Search Engine Optimization and powerful ranking, you’ll be at or near the top of Page 1 of Google results. Pilots are guaranteed to see your information.
If you already have a website, we can link your website to your webpage which will increase the ranking of your existing website.
Internet Sales: A 3 step process
Step 1: Location! Your information needs to be where it can be seen on page 1 of Google. We’ve got that covered!
Step 2: Once your listing is seen, there has to be a reason to “Click”. Pilots are interested in “Passing the Exam”, “Pricing”, and “Pilot Helpful” offices. We make sure they like what they see.
Step 3: Complete the “sale”. Convince them to make an appointment. We put in the information to convert a “click” on your webpage to an appointment.
The sooner you get a webpage, the higher your ranking will be against other websites!
Monthly fee: $14.95 per month with a one-time set-up fee of $29.95.
Complete the form below, then click “submit”.
You can help us obtain the highest SEO ranking by doing the following:
- Provide up to 2 pictures which may include a picture of yourself, your staff, your clinic, or your logo.
- Add a short bio. Consider including years in practice, your local history, caring for drivers and patients, education/training.
- Put in your pricing and give us permission to include it. The only time your pricing should not be there is if your pricing is not competitive.
- Prove directions to your office. You can include specific directions off a main highway or road, or simply give a description of where your office is located (ex. across from the bank).
- Content unrelated to FAA BasicMed Exams should be avoided as this can dilute the search engine optimization. You can list other services you want to market to pilots in the “Services” section.
- If you have a separate website or online scheduling, provide the URL and we will link them to your webpage.
You are now ready to Dominate the Internet in your area!