Dominate Online DOT Drug Testing Referrals!
Your Office Webpage on Google Page 1 Results
Here’s Why it Works.
The primary resource drivers and motor carriers use to find a a provider of DOT Drug and Alcohol Exams is the internet, with over 60% of searches coming from a mobile device. With our Search Engine Optimization and powerful ranking, you’ll be at or near the top of Page 1 of Google results. Drivers and motor carriers are guaranteed to see your information. But that’s not all.
Already have a website? The more exposure the better! Link your website to your member webpage which increases the ranking of your existing website.
Internet Sales: A 3 step process
Step 1: Location! Your information needs to be where it can be seen on page 1 of Google. We’ve got that covered!
Step 2: Once your listing is seen, there has to be a reason to “Click”. Drivers are interested in “Passing the Exam”, “Pricing”, Same Day Appointments and Driver Helpful® offices. We make sure they like what they see.
Step 3: Complete the “sale”. Convince them to make an appointment. We put in the information to convert a “click” on your webpage to an appointment.
The sooner you get a webpage, the higher your ranking will be against other websites!
Cost: $14.95 per month with a One-Time Set-Up Fee: $29.95
Complete the form below, then click “submit”.
You can help us obtain the highest SEO ranking by doing the following:
- Provide up to 2 pictures which may include a picture of yourself, your staff, your clinic, or your logo.
- Add a short bio. Consider including years in practice, your local history, caring for drivers and patients, education/training.
- Put in your pricing and give us permission to include it. The only time your pricing should not be there is if your pricing is not competitive.
- Prove directions to your office. You can include specific directions off a main highway or road, or simply give a description of where your office is located (ex. across from the bank).
- Content unrelated to DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing should be avoided as this can dilute the search engine optimization. You can list other services you want to market to drivers/motor carriers in the “Services” section.
- If you have a separate website or online scheduling, provide the URL and we will link them to your webpage.
You are now ready to Dominate the Internet in your area!