Perform the FAA BasicMed Exam for Pilots!
No Certification Required!
Perform the BasicMed exam for Flight Instructors, Flight Students, Recreational and Private Pilots.
The new BasicMed program allows most “General Aviation” pilots to obtain a BasicMed exam in lieu of a 3rd Class Airman Medical Certificate.
This simplified exam has it’s own regulations, procedures, forms and requirements for both pilots and the BasicMed provider.
Our 2 hour training course is online and on-demand. Using FAA recommendations and aeromedical resources, learn how to perform the BasicMed in your office correctly.
- Key Components of the FAA BasicMed regulation and FAA terminology
- Assess Pilots for FAA BasicMed medical exam eligibility
- Aid Pilots with medical conditions to fly under the BasicMed program
- Determining pilot flight safety
- Recognize medication classifications that may be a risk to safety
- Identify disqualifying medical conditions
- FAA Guidance and Aeromedical resources for BasicMed providers