National Network of DOT Medical Examiner
West Texas Injury Prevention
Driver Helpful® DOT PHYSICAL EXAMS IN Big Spring, TEXAS
- DOT Medical Exam for Commercial Truck Drivers (CDL Physical Exam)
- School Bus Driver Physicals
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- DOT & Non-DOT Breath Alcohol Testing
Our Priority is to the Driver!
We Perform Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exams to Assist in Obtaining a CDL Medical Card.
Pass Your DOT Medical Exam!We know how important it is that you maintain a current CDL medical card. With extensive knowledge of the exam requirements, we will guide you through so you can Keep on Truckin'.
What is a Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exam?Helping drivers is what we do. We know the medical requirements and we are interested in helping the driver maintain their livelihood. When needed, we steer drivers with medical conditions thru the requirements so they maintain a current CDL medical card.
Need your DOT Physical Exam Today?Give us a call! We are committed to getting you back on the road in no time.
BiographyJody Reid D.C. Dr. Reid was born in Howard County and grew up on a farm east of Big Spring. He graduated from Coahoma High School. Dr. Reid has been married to his Tessa since 1992. In addition to being and active participant in Little League and other community events, he has served on the Coahoma Independent School District School Board for 18 years, serving as Board President the majority of that time. He has three boys, Reagan, Ryan, and Riley. Dr. Reid’s list of qualifications and degrees:
• Associate of Science degree from Howard College
• San Angelo State University
• Bachelor of Science in Anatomy Parker College
• Doctorate of Chiropractic from Parker College
• Certified Acupuncturist Post Grad Department of Parker College
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Hardin-Simmons University
• Certified Back Safe Instructor from Back Safe International
• American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians- Member
• Physicians Academy- Member
NRCME Number: 3604830102