National Network of DOT Medical Examiner
Yaakov Kotlarsky NRCME
Contact Number(702) 840-7899
Hours of OperationMonday-Thursday: 8:00AM-5:00PM
Sat & Sun: Closed
- DOT Medical Exam for Commercial Truck Drivers (CDL Physical Exam)
- School Bus Driver Physicals
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Employment/ Return to Work Physical
- DOT Urine Drug Screen 5 Panel Collection Only
- DOT Urine Drug Screen 5 Panel Incl. Lab; Shipping; MRO
- Urine Dipstick
- Non-DOT Urine Drug Screen Collection Only
- Non-DOT Drug Screen Incl. Lab
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Test)
- Hair Follicle Collection Only
- 5 Panel Hair Follicle Test
- 5 Panel Hair Follicle Test with Extended Opiate Panel
- Snellen Vision Test
- Jaeger Vision Test
- Ishihara Vision Test
- Respirator Fit Test Qualitative
- TB PPD Skin Test
- HgA1c Diabetes test
- Blood Pressure Screen
- Blood Glucose Finger Stick
- Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Test
Our Priority is to the Driver!
We Perform Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exams to Assist in Obtaining a CDL Medical Card.
Pass Your DOT Medical Exam!We know how important it is that you maintain a current CDL medical card. With extensive knowledge of the exam requirements, we will guide you through so you can Keep on Truckin'.
What is a Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exam?Helping drivers is what we do. We know the medical requirements and we are interested in helping the driver maintain their livelihood. When needed, we steer drivers with medical conditions thru the requirements so they maintain a current CDL medical card.
Need your DOT Physical Exam Today?Give us a call! We are committed to getting you back on the road in no time.
BiographyYaakov David Kotlarsky is a Certified PA, who specializes in Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine. He received his BA in 2008, from Touro College, and in 2012 his BS degree in PA studies from SUNY Downstate Medical Center. David has practiced medicine in a diverse mix of areas, including Pediatrics, Family, and Urgent Care Medicine. David received further certification with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners in 2017, when he began to shift his focus to our Commercial Drivers and Employee Health.
During his time in Urgent Care, David felt that Employee/Occupational Health was not receiving the proper care and attention that a typical Urgent Care setting provides. He routinely would see Drivers/Employees waiting many hours for a DOT Physical, or a simple Urine Drug Screen collection. David then set out to join DOT Express; to better serve the Las Vegas workforce. Doing so, allowed him to focus on Employee Health, and drastically reduce wait times. This way he is able to keep our country's vital workforce healthy and back at work.
NRCME Number: 7917048503