National Network of DOT Medical Examiner
Robin P Hood, DC, PA
$85 DOT Physical Exams in Concordia, Kansas
- DOT Physical Exam for Commercial Drivers (CDL Physical Exam)
- School Bus Driver Physical Exam
- FAA BasicMed Pilot Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physical
- DOT & Non DOT Drug Testing
- DOT & Non-DOT Breath Alcohol Testing
- Blood-Hair Drug Testing
- Respirator Certification
- Full Laboratory Testing
- Chiropractic Physical Medicine
- Chiropractic Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Medicine. State and Federal laboratory certification
- Semi Parking Available
Our Priority is to the Driver!
We Perform Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exams to Assist in Obtaining a CDL Medical Card.
Pass Your DOT Medical Exam!We know how important it is that you maintain a current CDL medical card. With extensive knowledge of the exam requirements, we will guide you through so you can Keep on Truckin'.
What is a Driver Helpful® DOT Physical Exam?Helping drivers is what we do. We know the medical requirements and we are interested in helping the driver maintain their livelihood. When needed, we steer drivers with medical conditions thru the requirements so they maintain a current CDL medical card.
Need your DOT Physical Exam Today?Give us a call! We are committed to getting you back on the road in no time.
BiographyRobin P Hood, DC, PA has been in practice 45 years. He is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic. He has practiced in Concordia, KS, for 45 years. He is married and the father of four children.
NRCME Number: 4407924372